Labor only subcontractors on Oregon residential jobs

Please remember if providing labor only work on a residential construction job, in Oregon, you should send an information notice. To protect even labor only residential work subcontractors need to notice the owner that they are working on the job.



Far West automates lien creation and filing process.

Customers now have a fast, accurate avenue to file their mechanics liens. Far West has automated their internal procedure to respond to our client's lien requirements. Continuing their leadership in back office automation Far West continues to develop IT



Far West can assist with your filing needs in all 50 states

Far West has continued to expand their services to meet the requirements of our customers. In order to provide protection under states Mechanics laws, Far West can assist you in your requirements and filing preliminary notices in those states that requi


More News...

About Us :: Hold Harmless Agreement

Relating to the engagement of Far West Credit Services LLC., as its agent, Client agrees to defend and save Far West Credit Services LLC. HARMLESS FROM ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES AND/OR LOSS resulting from the acts or omissions of Far West Credit Services LLC or its authorized representatives for services performed on Client's behalf. This shall include any and all claims made by third parties as a result of liens filed against parcels of real property.

Client hereby acknowledges and represents that he/she has read the foregoing, understands the contents thereof and agrees that it is a part of this contract bargained in good faith and executed voluntarily on his/her part.

In addition, the Client acknowledges and represents that it is represented by its own legal counsel relating to the foreclosure of any construction liens. Accordingly, the Client is not and will not in any way seek legal advice nor expect to receive legal advice from Far West Credit Services LLC and/or its representatives relating to the services described in Section 1 of this agreement.

Call Toll Free: 1-800-792-0036
When should you send a notice?
Do I need an attorney to file a Notice Of Right To A Lien?
Can I file a lien if the Notice has not been sent?
  More FAQs...

Home | About Us | Terms | Online Notice Form | Directions | Contact Us

©2005 Far West Credit Services. All Rights Reserved
Site Design by